Friday 30 May 2014

Fashion Wish List

As I am going to America very soon to see my fiancé, (eeeeeek) I've been trying not to spend any money so that I can save it all for the trip. So instead of buying the clothes, I have resorted to creating a wish list instead :)


Fashion Wish List



             


At the minute, I am loving hats! I never used to wear hats but I've recently really got into them. I love this Topshop one which would be perfect for a casual or smart occasion. I also love the colour. 

I really really really want these Whistles ripped jeans! They're such a good fit & have the perfect amount of 'ripedness' for me.

Having recently been offered a new job (yay me) I'm really into finding 'office wear' which is why I am loving both of the skirts on here. The coral coloured one from Topshop is again multi-functional like the hat in that I could wear it at the weekend on a warm day but also smarten it up for work. The Ted Baker one is just so delicate & I love the flower pattern.

I have been wanting some Ray-Bans for ages!! I just haven't been able to justify spending the money when I had a pair of perfectly acceptable sunglasses. These are now falling to pieces & since I'm going to the USA I'm definitely going to be purchasing some :)

Clearly, I'm loving Topshop right now! These shoes are amazing. Really simple, dainty & could work for many occasions. Definitely need to add these to my wardrobe.

This Whistles clutch is a gorgeous blue & also is such a good size to fit all the essentials in. 



Hopefully this has given you some ideas for you to add to your summer wardrobe :)

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)





No comments:

Post a Comment