Wednesday 28 May 2014

My Top 5 Nail Polishes

I'm definitely one of those people who can't live without having nail polish on at all times! I think I just got so used to having it on that I hate my nails without it :) 

Even though I do sometimes find applying it very frustrating, especially having to wait for what seems like a lifetime for it to dry, I'm still addicted!

I definitely have a few favourites that I use over & over again for different reasons so here they are!








Apologies for the colours that are running slightly low!

This nail polish is definitely my all time favourite! It's such a natural colour that it almost looks like I'm not wearing it which is perfect for my job. It also goes with everything which means I don't have to quickly change it if I'm going out for a meal & want to wear a specific outfit! This nail polish will never get old & I'll shortly be in need of a new bottle again!!!




This colour reminds me of spring so much. I love the minty colour & it's really durable! I wore it last year for a weeks holiday in Cornwall & it stayed on so well! I also love the applicator brush as it makes the nail polish go on really evenly & smoothly.

3. Essie - 'E-nuff is e-nuff'



This is definitely a summer colour & is perfect for holidays! I can't wait to wear it again now the sun is out & shining. It's a good mix of a red & orange which makes it very versatile too!

4. Chanel - 'Frisson'



Who doesn't love to have a good Chanel nail polish?! I must admit, it doesn't last that long before it starts chipping but I still love it. It has a slight shimmer to it which is the main reason I bought it & again its such a natural colour rather than being in your face like the Essie polish!

5. Topshop - 'Spilled Milk'



Before I bought this nail polish, I was always really sceptical about Topshop makeup. I'm not really sure why but I just didn't trust it too much. This nail polish has definitely changed my opinion completely. I love the packaging, applicator brush & the colour that it gives. Sometimes with whites you can find they look a bit wishy washy & need a million coats but this is a really good one. I feel like its really versatile as well, seeing as I wore it at Christmas time with a glitter polish over the top but can also wear it in Spring/Summer :)

So there you have it! My top 5 nail polishes :) 


The only one that I couldn't find in the shops right now is the Topshop polish which is a shame but I've linked in a similar product in the heading! Hope that's helpful :) 


Do you have a favourite nail polish that I should try? Let me know!

Thank you for reading


Love,

Dainty Bride xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment