Wednesday 4 March 2015

Review | Soap & Glory Archery DIY Brow Bar

As you may or may not know, I am slightly obsessed with eyebrows. I love discovering new products to use & am a little OCD with my own.

I came across this Soap & Glory 'DIY Brow Bar' whilst searching the shelves & something about it drew me in. I'm not normally a fan of the 'eyebrow kits' as I like to mix & match products as well as colours but thought I'd give it a whirl!







Firstly, I really love the packaging. It's simple, cute & shows you exactly what it has to offer. Inside you'll find 2 different shades of brow powder, a highlighter & a eyebrow wax.

(I tried this new product out on a weekend when I knew I'd be busy & therefore could have a potential eyebrow fail!)

Let's break it down...

The 'Brow Powder'
The 2 powders are easy enough to apply & come with some handy brushes to help you out although, I was loyal & just couldn't turn my back on my MAC 263 brush. The colours are a good 'average' for most women & you don't have to use them both. Mix it up a little! 'Love Is Blonde' is a really light brown shade which almost has a tint of grey to it & the 'Hot Chocolate' is a deep brown which is perfect for accentuating your arch.

Once applied, you may find a little fall down as quite a lot of product sticks to the brush but I'd rather have that than a product that I can't get out of it's packaging! 

The 'Arch Highlighter'
The brow highlighter is a really smooth consistency & has that perfect amount of sparkle to enhance your brows. The colouring also really reminds me of the Benefit 'High Beam Complexion Enhancer' which is one of my favourites for cheekbones. 

The 'Clearfix Wax' 
This was my least favourite of all the sections in the brow bar. I prefer more of a liquid 'wax' as I feel the solid products sometimes remove the hard work you've just put in. It's still pretty good & would work as a substitute to pack in your hand luggage.

Overall, I really liked this product. If you're a first time brow buyer or not really sure what products to use, this is the perfect little start up kit for the job. It gives you a few options as well as some fixing products to ensure you're well away. 

You can find this Soap & Glory DIY Archery Brow Bar here for an amazing £12!

Thank you for reading

Love

xx

(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment