Monday 26 May 2014

25 Questions: Facts About Me

I thought it was about time you got to know me a little better so I've decided to do the 25 questions tag as another bank holiday bonus blog :)

1. What is your middle name?

 Emma

2. What was favourite subject at school?

Physical Education

3. What is your favourite drink? 
Non-alcoholic would be a cup of tea & alcoholic would be Disaronno & cranberry juice
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
BeyoncĂ© - Love On Top - I can't stop listening & singing to this song at the minute!
5. What is your favourite food?
This is really difficult because I just LOVE food but probably prawns because you can have them with so much :)
6. What is the last thing you bought?
7. Favourite book of all time?
Harry Potter
8. Favourite Colour?
Yellow!!
9. Do you have any pets?
No - Don't hate me but I'm not an animal person! 
10. Favourite perfume?
My current which is Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir
11. Favourite holiday?
Any holiday where I can just lay in the sunshine all day :)
12. Are you married?
No but I'm engaged!
13. What's your favourite nail polish?
Essie - Ballet Slippers
14. Do you speak any other language?
I can speak a little bit of French from school but that's it! I would love to be able to speak it fluently though
15. How many siblings do you have?
One sister called Alicia
16. What is your favourite shop?
Clothes: Zara 
Beauty: Space NK
17. Favourite restaurant?
Wagamamma's
18. When was the last time you cried?
Probably yesterday knowing me
19. Favourite Blog?
Tanya Burr
20. Favourite Movie?
Harry Potter
21. Favourite TV show?
Friends - I don't think I go a day where I don't watch Friends
22. PC or Mac?
 Mac
23. What phone do you have? 
White iPhone 5
24. How tall are you?
I'm a rather petite 5ft2
25. Can you cook?
wouldn't say I can cook well but I have a few dishes that are tasty :) my fiancé is the cook out of the two of us

I hope you've learnt some more about me :)

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx

No comments:

Post a Comment