Sunday 1 June 2014

Dainty Bride

Where did it all begin?

I've been reading various blogs for a couple of years now, whether they're beauty, fashion, lifestyle, bridal or a mix of them all! I love reading blogs because I can get so much from them! I get to find out about new makeup products, learn about different makeup techniques, discover clothing brands/styles & much more :)

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but just never got round to it & also never had the confidence to do it properly. I was really worried that no-one would read it or like it & then I thought "Who cares?" I love writing this blog so much that it doesn't matter to me if not that many people read it, I'm proud of myself for even starting it :)

And voila, Dainty Bride was born...

Having recently got engaged I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to start my blog especially as I could give real life advice. I really struggled to know what I had to do as a bride-to-be so I like to think that I'm helping others & giving the advice that I would have liked to have seen. 

My fiancé has also recently moved to America for a few months with work so this has been my little baby to almost keep me company & busy.

Finally, I had an operation on my foot which meant I couldn't work for 3 weeks so I felt like it was a perfect time to be able dedicate lots of hours to writing posts & creating my blog!

I started out thinking I wanted to keep it strictly 'Bridal' but then found myself wanting to write about makeup, fashion, adventures, food & everything else you can find yourself thinking about. So I did :) my blog is still mainly focused on bridal posts as that's the main reason I started it & I love taking you along with me on my bridal journey but I also like to blog about other stuff too!

Here's a few of my different posts;


I love writing my blog, it's so relaxing & therapeutic!
I hope you're all enjoying it too :)

Let me know if there are any blog posts that you would like me to do, I would love to hear from you!!

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


No comments:

Post a Comment