Tuesday 8 April 2014

Liebster Award

Having only had my blog for around a week, I was so surprised but really grateful to receive the Liebster blog award from Mel Kate!!



*

A Liebster Award is an online award for those of us who have less than 200 followers. It’s passed on from blogger to blogger to show their appreciation and interest in your blog. 

The rules for the award are: 

1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you & display the award logo
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think deserve the award and have less than 200 followers
5. Let the bloggers know that you are nominating them
6. Give them 11 questions to answer

Here are the questions that Mel Kate asked me:

1. What 3 things would you take to a desert island?

My iPod - So that I can listen to music, dance & be able to sing as loud as I want!
Stephen - (aka my fiancé) To keep me company
Kindle - I love to read so would definitely want to take this so that I could read all day long


2. What song never gets old?

My all time favourite song that I just have to dance to is 'Beyonce - Crazy in love'


3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I love hearing feedback that my blog has helped someone with an idea for their wedding or that they've recommended it to a friend who is also getting married. That makes me feel really proud of myself :)


4. Dead or alive, if you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?

Victoria Beckham
I find her so interesting & would love to pick her brains about family life, fashion & living in the spotlight


5. Who was the first blogger you started following?

Zoella (Technically, I found her YouTube channel first)


6. Do you still read them?

Yes I love to read all of her blogs especially those when she visits new places as I'm a lover of discovering cute and small towns


7. What's your spirit animal?

A bear


8. Have you ever hidden your blog from anyone?

I've only had my blog for a week & I've been pretty vocal to everyone about my blog so, no I haven't


9. Which 'Friends' character are you?

Monica 
(aka organised freak)


10. Where's next on your destination list?

Mauritius 
I would absolutely love a proper beach holiday where I can just lay around all day lapping in luxury with a cheeky cocktail in my hand


11. Hopeless romantic or realist?

Realist




Here's the 11 random facts about me:

1. I'm rather petite (5ft2" to be exact)
2. I recently got engaged to my best friend (hence the blog)
3. I LOVE all things food, from a greasy takeaway to 3* michelin restaurants 
4. I'm a manager of a tea room
5. I'm very organised
6. I am a little obsessed with Harry Potter
7. I love musical theatre
8. I hate driving
9. I love sudoku 
10. I'm not the best cook
11. I can't wait to have children



These are the people that I nominate:



Questions for you to answer:

1. If you started another blog, what would it be about?

2. Who's your favourite blogger/YouTuber?

3. Do you have a lifetime goal? If so, what is it?

4. What's the one beauty product you couldn't live without?

5. What would be your dream wedding?

6. What's the most embarrassing song on your iTunes?

7. Do you have a quote that you live by? If yes, what is it?

8. If you could be a Harry Potter character, who would you be?

9. What qualities do you look for in a friend?

10. Where in the world do you want to travel?

11. What's been your worst makeup mishap?


Thank you very much for reading & thanks again Mel Kate for nominating me :)

Love,

Dainty Bride xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)




No comments:

Post a Comment