Saturday 5 April 2014

A Wedding Checklist


Happy weekend fellow brides :)


Whilst in the midst of my planning, I decided that it would be a sensible idea to create a wedding checklist as, let's face it, even the most organised of us can't remember EVERYTHING! (Even though we may try!) 

This little checklist has definitely been my saviour so far, especially working full time as I seem to forget all the little bits & bobs that need doing and sorting out. You wouldn't believe how much there is to plan. You think you've got it all sorted and then boom, you forgot about the ceremony music!

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you find this useful!

Love,

Dainty Bride xx




(Most of this will apply to everyone, although some points may only apply those of you who don't live in the UK!)

Next blog; Save the dates - DIY



1 comment:

  1. Such a good list !!! So much to do I hope you are on top of it all I imagine planning will be so much fun !

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete