Wednesday 30 September 2015

Hen Party | OOTD

What do you wear to a hen party where you don't know what your doing? Good question & I had no idea too. It's a good job my sister steered me in the direction of wearing something "nice" for the evening & this was what I came up with.





*

I've been looking for a wrap dress for a while but could never find one to fit me. I was scouring ASOS with my birthday money burning my hand & came across this one. I bought it thinking it probably wouldn't fit & that I'd need to send it back but it actually fit like a glove!
Paired with some of my favourite heels & a statement bag, I was on my way.


Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment