Wednesday 9 September 2015

Rose Gold Dreams

I've been wanting, wishing & wish listing over this beauty for a while & I've finally got my hands on one...

The Daniel Wellington Classic St Mawes

I've been searching for that perfect mix of classic, simple & a little different & found it whilst doing the usual mass internet shopping. We all do it right?!


*

I wouldn't usually go for a darker leather strap but something about this with the rose gold really appealed to me. There's also not too much detail on the watch face itself that means the rose gold sticks out even more.


This is definitely a watch for casual & dressier occasions & I can't wait to wear it!


Love,
xx








(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment