Wednesday 16 September 2015

Sophisticated Shirts | OOTD

You'll have noticed this beauty featured on my August Favourites this month & it just so happened that I also wore it for my birthday & conveniently took some snaps!


I was a little nervous when I bought this as I felt it would overwhelm me but it's quickly become a new favourite of mine. You're able to really dress it up or down & the material is so soft! I paired mine with some Dune heels & my staple Mulberry clutch which is also featured in August Favourite's.


*

Honeymoon outfit? I think so!


Love,
xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment