Sunday 6 September 2015

Review | Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

This is a product that I have had for over a year now but for some reason, haven't yet blogged about! I've posted a review on the eye cream which matches this beauty of a product which you'll find here but I felt was about time I reviewed the original.


The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is an overnight elixir which claims to replenish your skin with moisture whilst you sleep, giving you younger-looking skin by morning. It's paraben free & uses mainly natural ingredients including evening primrose oil, lavender. scalene & fatty acids.

Kiehl's recommend that you apply 2-3 drops onto cleansed skin but I feel like I need more than 2 drops if I'm honest. I'm not sure if that's because my skin is sometimes quite dry but I find that 2 isn't enough. Once dispensed, gently press your fingertips to your cheeks, forehead & chin to ensure that you have evenly distributed the product & then massage into your skin. 

This product has definitely revolutionised my night time regime. It's soothing, calming & really does leave my skin feeling great in the morning. One of the best things about it is that it can be used alone or under your moisturiser meaning if you need to pack light you can just pack this beauty!

Packaging for me, is definitely something that sways me into buying a product. I know this is bad but I can't help it, especially if it's really beautiful! The Kiehl's Elixir comes in a beautiful expensive looking bottle which is a deep midnight blue colour. Perfect for night time & obviously a link to the name. It also comes with a little medicine dropper which I really love as it gives a very apothecary feel to it - perfect for skincare!


Another factor that sways me into buying a product is the scent. This scent is gorgeous & really smells of relaxation & bed time. Just what you want in a night time product.

The Recovery Concentrate isn't the cheapest of skincare product costing £36 but it's definitely worth it. The product lasts for at least 6 months & really does make a difference.

Make sure you head over to their website here or pop in store to buy one now - you won't regret it & to make it even better, Kiehl's are now bringing out Daily Reviving Concentrate which I need to get my hands on!


Love,
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment