Sunday 2 August 2015

Travel | Torrevieja

Spain is one of those places that I always tend to visit when I'm looking for a relaxing but inexpensive holiday. It has everything to offer; sunshine, sea & great food.

A few weeks back, I took a week's break with my girl friends to Torrevieja in the South of Spain & my goodness did I do nothing but relax!



Where we stayed, only had 2 restaurants but I quite liked it as it meant it wasn't too touristy. The food was so delicious but unfortunately, the service not so much. That definitely wasn't going to spoil my mood though!





 Most of the time, we spent the days lounging by the pool, indulging in various books & having lots of girly meaningless chat - amazing, I know. However, we wanted to explore the area & found a really cute beach 10 minutes walk away.




Having heard that Air BnB was a great holiday finder, we managed to find a really cute & rustic apartment to fit us all in which had an amazing shared pool on offer. I would definitely recommend using Air BnB. It was easy, simple & makes your visit that little more personal.


There's nothing better than being able to go for stroll in the evening sunshine when you're on holiday & get dressed up for the occasion. I mean, that's what holiday shopping & packing is for right?




On the last night, we found a beautiful restaurant right next to the beach but unfortunately, it was booked out for a wedding. Usually, I'd be really disappointed but the wedding looked so beautiful we wanted to join in!


I would definitely recommend heading down to Torrevieja if you're looking for a sunny Spanish break.

Where are your favourite places to holiday?

Love,
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment