Wednesday 12 August 2015

Something Special

A few weeks back, I received an email from a company called Invaluable asking if I'd be willing to share my story on my most prized jewellery. Usually, I'd file this kind of thing away & forget about it but for some reason it really got me thinking.

I'm not your typical girl who can't leave the house without any jewellery on. It's the last thing I think about & quite often tend to forget. Since I've been engaged, I've gotten even worse & sometimes I can go for months upon end without even opening my jewellery box.

Having said that, there is definitely one piece in there which stands out to me & really means a lot. 





This beautiful necklace was hand designed for me by my mum & dad & was part of my 18th birthday present. I love how delicate & dainty it is as well as the quirky shape. I almost feel like this necklace has been handed down as my mum used a diamond which she'd received from her great aunt which has made it all the more special.

Even though I don't really wear jewellery a lot of the time, I know that this piece will stay with me forever & will also always be classic & timeless.

Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery?


Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment