Sunday 9 August 2015

Beautiful Bath | Travel

Last weekend, it was my fiancé's birthday. He'd asked a while ago to go away for the weekend somewhere as a surprise. So... I took to google to look for something special for him & stumbled upon Bath. I'd never been before but had heard so many good things about it.

On the morning of his birthday, we took to the road & began the surprise journey down to Bath. Unfortunately, all didn't go to plan as we got stuck in lots of traffic & he had to help direct but never mind! I tried my best.







We did all of the usual touristy bits of seeing the baths, going to the abbey & wandering the beautiful hilly streets. Bath really was good as everyone had been telling me. So much culture, beauty & also great shops!









TIP - If your looking for a something a little extra special for a birthday treat or hen party, then The Pump Room offer some amazing afternoon teas as well as a spa afternoon at the baths. Next time I go, I'll definitely be going.



As Bath is ridiculously expensive to stay, I found a beautiful one bedroom apartment using Air BnB about 20 minutes out in a place called Bradford-Upon-Avon. That in itself was another beautiful part of the world & we spent our last day just exploring that area.







If you're looking for somewhere to head to for the weekend I would definitely recommend Bath & I'll be sure to return to explore even further out!

Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment