Wednesday 23 July 2014

What's In My Travel Bag?

Here's my 'What's in my travel bag' from when I went to visit my fiancé in America :)

(Click on the bold writing for direct links)


I love my Longchamp bag so much! It doesn't look too big but can fit so much into it - almost reminds me of Mary Poppins' bag :) It's perfect for the airport because of the material, size & colour as it'll go with almost every airport outfit.







1. 
I always take my Kindle on holiday as I love to spend hours by the pool or in the airport catching up on my favourite books.
 (You'll also find that my Kindle was in my May Favourites)

2. 
I'm such a cold person that I have to take a pair of thick woolly socks to the airport! Especially when I'm going on a summer holiday as I tend to wear either sandals or flip flops to the airport & then my feet get really cold :(

3. 
This one is pretty standard as everyone needs their purse, so here you have my Mulberry purse that I got for my 22nd birthday!

4. 
I like to take a small bag with me for all random necessary items such as plasters, medicine, inhaler, creams & lady items but I won't photograph these seeing as they're pretty boring!

5. 
I always keep my sunglasses in my travel bag too for when I leave the airport/plane in case I have to go outside & can't see :)
(You can again, find my sunglasses in my June Favourites)

6. 
I take my Filofax everywhere I go! I like to jot down any information & in case anything gets planned it's best to have it handy.
(That is the Filofax I have but unfortunately they don't seem to sell it in that colour anymore)

7. 
A passport is definitely an obvious in a travel bag & I have mine in a really soft leather case which I can't even remember where I got it from as I've had it since I was about 16!!

8. 
This little travel document organiser is the best thing EVER! If your an organised freak like me then this will be a dream item for you too :) My lovely colleagues got it for me as a leaving present & I used it so much in America.
(Again I can't find the exact one I have even though it's really new so I linked another one that I love)

9. 
I really struggle with my ears popping whenever a plane takes off or lands, so I always make sure that I have some sort of hard sweets that I can have to stop this! I would definitely recommend this if you suffer with this as well as it always stops it from happening.


I also like to take a variety of beauty products with me on the plane to keep myself feeling human & hydrated!


1.
I always take this Alpha H Eye Cream with me to keep my eyes hydrated from all of the aircon.
(You'll also find this eye cream on 'Love The Skin Your In')

2.
After touching various machines & rails, I always find it useful to have an anti-bacterial hand wash to use before eating on the plane in case I can't get to the toilet to wash my hands.

3.
As well as an eye cream, I also like to take some face moisturiser with me for the same reason, especially during long flights!

4.
Even though it's really air conditioned on all flights, I feel like I need to powder some of the shine sometimes before facing the public & scaring them so I tend to take my powder from my make up bag which at the moment is the 'MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.'

5.
This miniature 'Marc Jacobs - Daisy' perfume is just too cute! I got it with a gift set & it's perfect to keep in your travel bag or handbag.

6.
This one is a tad boring but it was in there so I didn't want to miss it out! I always have to take a small tube of my eczema cream as air conditioning really dries it out & makes it sore.

7.
This lipgloss is gorgeous. It smells/tastes amazing & has a 25 SPF which is perfect for a windy beach day to protect those lips! Also perfect to keep those lips hydrated & looking a little more colourful than the au natural look!

8.
Another lip product. This time 'Burt's Bees' which I tend to use all of the time & then pop into my travel bag just in case I want a balm rather than a lip gloss.

9.
And finally, another lip product!! This time it's more of a makeup product than a lip care product in the form of 'MAC Creme Cup.'
(You'll find this lipstick being used in my 'Subtly Smokey' makeup look.)


Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)


No comments:

Post a Comment