Sunday 20 July 2014

If The Shoe Fits


I've recently been looking at various shoe styles for my wedding day & dear me, it's a tricky one! I know what I want but I don't really know where or if I can find it. Here's some various styles & designers for you to make this process a bit easier :)


Strappy



Strappy


                                     

These styles are a mix of classic & contemporary. They would mainly be for a summer wedding but could work if your winter wedding was indoors. I love how delicate they are & are also quite subtle but different from your standard 'wedding' shoe.


Colourful


Colourful


                                     

I love the idea of wearing a wedding dress & then underneath having a bright shoe. It just something you can add a bit of personality to & I think it also looks really good on photographs!



Classic


Classic

                                     


Some people much prefer the 'classic' wedding shoe. I do like a plain & simple shoe as well especially if your going for a very traditional wedding. The Louboutin is definitely my favourite as it's classic with a slight twist.



Flats


Flats

                                     

Another alternative is wearing a pair of flats. Apart from being the comfiest option, they may also be the only option. If for example your getting married on the beach you wouldn't want to try & attempt the obstacle course that is heels in sand. This way you still get a really nice shoe but its appropriate for your wedding.


Thank you for reading

Love, 
Dainty Bride xx



(All of the pictures on this blog post are not property of DaintyBride. All images are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment