Wednesday 4 November 2015

Scent Season

Recently, my taste in perfume has really changed. Gone are the sickly sweet fruity products & in are the more musky & natural scents.

Here are my current top 5 fragrances!




This has to be one of my all time favourites. As soon as it came out, I knew I had to get my hands on one, which I did. It was also my wedding perfume so holds a lot of happy memories. It's the perfect scent for both day & night but I prefer to spritz in the day.



Again, this perfume holds a lot of memories for me as it was also another of my wedding fragrances. It is very light & fairly floral. Perfect as an every day fragrance.



This is my oldest & first bought Jo Malone fragrance but I still love it as much as the day I bought it. I find the deep rich scents to be more of an evening perfume & perfect for an evening meal out.



This perfume feels very "mysterious & sexy." It is enriched with amber & really has an earth scent. Love, love, love it!!



Finally! Not a Jo Malone perfume! However, this Tom Ford scent really reminds me of the Dark Amber & Ginger Lily. IT has a floral seductive power & is very dramatic.

What's your favourite perfume?

Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment