Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas Wish List

Christmas has to be my favourite time of the year like many. I absolutely love the build up, buying gifts for loved ones, getting in the festive spirit & not feeling guilty eating all those Christmas treats.

There's also something about Christmas that makes me want to buy lots of winter themed outfits perfect for celebrating as well as some home ware items I wouldn't usually splash out on. Let's hope I'm lucky enough to get some of these gifts from my Christmas wish list.

Christmas Wish List 2015
*

What's on your Christmas list this year?


                


Love,
xx








(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment