Sunday 18 October 2015

The Shoes | Bridal

I am in love with my wedding shoes!


When I initially started looking for my bridal shoes, I was looking for something completely different. First I wanted some shoes to match my theme so either mint or lilac. I then wanted more of a low heeled sandal but with both of these, I just couldn't find something I loved.


It was my mum who discovered these in Kurt Geiger, sold by Carvela. She showed me on their website & I was instantly in love!




The blush pink is perfect for a wedding shoe & means that I can wear them over & over again! They're beautifully classic but with a quirky twist in the bright sole.



Luckily, these beauties are still for sale & you can also get them in black!


*


Love,
xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment