Sunday 14 December 2014

Review | MeMeMe Ultimate Plum Palette‏

A few weeks back, I blogged about some MeMeMe products that I was given at a FABBevents blog event which you can find here. This time I'm back to review another of their products which was kindly sent over.
MeMeMe have also kindly offered my readers a little extra special gift during the festive period by giving 25% off their full products. Simply use the code 'mememe25' at the checkout.
 (Code is valid until 31st December)

The new Ultimate Plum Palette has been recently launched & is ready for you to get your hands on!! Using the current trends, this new palette offers the perfect autumnal & winter colours. With 8 gorgeous shades, you'll be able to create a glamorous & sultry makeup look for many occasions.


I was really impressed when I opened the parcel to find this gorgeous packaging. I love how the outer slip cover is a deep plum colour which is in keeping with the product itself but then you'll find the usual 'MeMeMe' black packaging underneath.


As I opened the palette, I was greeted by some beautiful colours which I instantly wanted to use & experiment with. They're definitely perfect for this time of year with all the Christmas parties going on!






Seeing as my Christmas party was the week I received this beauty, I thought i'd test it out & see how it lasted. I used a few of the colours to blend together & the pigmentation of the product exceeded expectations. The shadows were very durable & I didn't have to worry at all during the night that they might come off. 

I was free to dance the night away!

The only negative was that when I applied each of the colours, I found that a lot of excess fell down onto my cheek. I have other products which do this too but luckily it's not something which will immediately put me off a product. 

I would definitely buy this product & would recommend it to a friend if they were hunting for some dark winter colours & at a cracking £13.50, you'd be silly not to purchase this!

Thank you to MeMeMe for sending this product for me to try & make sure you check out their website for other products!

Thank you for reading

Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment