Wednesday 17 December 2014

November Favourites

Christmas is getting closer & closer, so this month's favourites is a little festive!!

(click on the headings to see the item :))

1. Eating Out

For some reason, during the winter I tend to eat out a lot more. I'm not sure if it's because of the cold that I feel the need to comfort eat but I quite like it. There's nothing better than being in a cosy countryside pub on a Sunday afternoon with a roast dinner & crackling open fire!

Here are some of my favourite places to eat - 

1. Bills




I am truly in love with this concealer. It's smooth, creamy texture gives such amazing cover & once applied, it stays on all day long. Even though this is more of a "high end" concealer, it's definitely worth the price & has lasted for a while!






I bought this top last year during the sales from Urban Outfitters & somehow forgot about it. I found it at the beginning of this month whilst having a summer wardrobe sort out & haven't put it down. It's such a comfy top & with the cute foxes printed, it's definitely a favourite.




This little can of goodness is perfect for those cold & dark winter mornings when you don't have time to properly moisturise. It's amazing for on the go & is really easily used. 
(Not to mention the divine cocoa butter smell which lingers on your skin.) 




This little beauty has been my saviour each morning in November. I take it to work each day so that I can enjoy a festive cup of tea. The only issue is that I don't feel it's secure enough to travel with but because it's a Santa cup, I can easily forgive & forget! 
If you don't fancy a Santa, there's also an elf, snowman & Rudolph on offer!




These comfy delights were a gift from my Nana. They're so comfy, cosy & yet again, FESTIVE!! If you've not already got a pair of Christmas slippers, then go out & get some immediately!




I'm not usually a fan of dry shampoo, I just use it when I have to however, when I came across this variation I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is a lot more pleasant & I don't feel like I'm spraying something really dry onto my hair.






I just love Christmas. I'm that overly annoying person who gets more & more excitable the closer it gets to the day! Decorating the house & tree is no exception to this. Each year we end up with new decorations that are even cuter than the last!

Keep an eye on the blog as you'll be able to see these decorations in action!!

Thank you for reading

Love,
xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment