Wednesday 10 December 2014

Gifts For Her

Even though it's slightly easier to buy presents for a girl, I mean there are so many options to explore, this is where the problem starts. Most men (& women) don't know where to start.

Some women will write an exact list of what they want but others just say "surprise me."

Here's some help in finding that something special for a girl :)





Gifts For Her


*



Perfume
My choice - Jo Malone 'Dark Amber & Ginger Lily' ££

Every girl will be wishing for a special perfume for Christmas. I never want to spend my money on perfume for some reason so I always save it for a gift. My favourite at the minute is this Jo Malone perfume which is perfect for the Autumn/Winter season.


Clothes
My choice - Fashion Union Scuba Coat ££

Unlike most men who don't really enjoy shopping, most women love to shop! It's always a nice gesture though when someone buys you something that you've been eyeing up for a while.


Shoes
My choice - Reiss Isla Suede Lazer Cut Shoes £££

Shoes are the perfect gift at Christmas. Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes? As Christmas day draws closer, I panic about what I'm going to wear for New Years Eve so having some beautiful shoes will definitely help that situation. 


Makeup
My choice - Smashbox 'On The Rocks' Eye Palette £

Even though she probably already has a drawer full of the stuff, you can never have enough makeup! This Smashbox palette has a perfect variety of colours & is guaranteed to make her smile.


Candles
My choice - Yankee Candle 'Sleigh Bells Ring' £

I love a good candle for Christmas. Especially, a festive candle. I don't know what it is about candles but I always find they're a good buy for a present & let's face it, guys enjoy them too... even if they pretend not to!


Underwear
My choice - Agent Provocateur ££

Like perfume, I tend to get "nicer" underwear for Christmas & birthday's. Normally, on a day to day basis you wouldn't splash out on a bra & pants set. This is the perfect time to get that overpriced set you've been craving but just couldn't justify forking out for!


Thank you for reading

Love,

 xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)


No comments:

Post a Comment