Friday 12 December 2014

Gifts For Him

Every year there's a struggle to find 'gifts for him' whether that's your partner, brother, dad or friend.

If you're like me & get stressed in large gift hunting crowds then this is the post for you!

Here's some ideas to make the Christmas shopping experience slightly more enjoyable.




Gifts For Him

*



Aftershave 
My choice - Victor & Rolf 'Spice Bomb' ££

You can never go wrong with some aftershave as no doubt they'll be running low around the festive period. One of my favourites is this Victor & Rolf aftershave, plus it comes in a pretty cool bottle.


Clothes
My choice - Reiss Harrington Jacket £££

Most guys don't like shopping or just don't like trying to find clothes for themselves so getting them an item of clothing or two is never a bad idea. That way, you both win. They don't have to go out shopping & you can make sure they aren't buying something hideous!


Gadget
My choice - iPad £££

Gadgets are always a great gift, male or female. There's always one gadget that they've had their eye on but not managed to purchase yet. Personally, I think an iPad is always perfect as it's a 'gadget' but can also be practical too. Smart purchase if you ask me ;)


Christmas Jumper
My choice - Topman £

Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without a Christmas jumper (how many times can you say Christmas in one sentence? Oh, there we go again!!) I really like this one from Topshop with it not being too cheesy but still having that Christmas jumper "feel."


Watch
My choice - Daniel Wellington ££

If your partner is anything like my fiancé then a watch is a must for Christmas. I don't know what it is with guys & watches but they just get obsessed. Although thinking about it, that's probably how they feel about girls with shoes, makeup, handbags... the list goes on!


Random
My choice - Dunelm Mill 'Stag Cushion' £

There's always room for a random present in that stack & this year I'm loving this stag cushion! It's perfect for someone who likes to help decorate the house but always wants something that doesn't tie in with the decor. This neutral colour can be used in any room.

Struggling to find something for a special girl? Check out my previous post 'Gifts For Her'

Thank you for reading

Love,

 xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)


No comments:

Post a Comment