Wednesday 19 November 2014

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

The king of all eye creams...

Oh yes, this beauty has quickly become my all-time favourite!

I've already discovered a favourite day eye cream in the Alpha H Absoluté Eye Complex so I was thrilled to finally find an equal for night time.



I've used the Midnight Recovery Concentrate for almost a year now & I've never looked back. I don't know why I didn't try this eye cream sooner to be honest!

It was only when I went into Kiehl's to get a new bottle of my Midnight Recovery Concentrate that I was handed a sample of the eye cream. If I'm honest I'm not usually one to use samples, I have a pile in my makeup drawer that I keep meaning to use but for some reason this caught my eye & I'm so glad that I did try some! The sample lasted for over a week even though it was only a small sachet & even after a day or two I noticed a difference in the hydration around my eyes in the morning! 


This amazing eye cream is lightweight on the skin, smells amazing (like the concentrate) & helps with those dark circles & fine lines. The consistency is really creamy & comes out of the tube easily but once applied to the skin it really feels a lot lighter than the appearance. Because of the dreamy smell, it's perfect to prepare your skin for sleep. Add in a 'night time' candle & you're ready to go!

Like I said, my sample sachet lasted at least a week which is amazing for something you're using daily. I've now had my eye cream since the beginning of September & it doesn't look like it'll be running out any time soon. This is an added bonus for me especially as this more of a high end price for an eye cream.

If you're looking for an eye cream then I would highly recommend this!

Price - £24.50

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment