Sunday 2 November 2014

Blogger Event | FABB Birmingham

Last Sunday, I went to my first ever blogger event in Birmingham & I wasn't disappointed! FABB events was definitely the perfect first event for me to go to as there was so many amazing brands to talk to & get to know as well as being able to dabble in some blogger chat! I didn't take any pictures whilst I was there as I wanted to fully enjoy my time without worrying about the 'angles' & I'm glad I didn't - I had a camera free day & it was bliss!



I arrived on the train with just enough time to walk to the venue even though my walk was a rather interesting one with far too many drunks for a Sunday morning... Maybe next time i'll drive! Oh well, you live & learn.

Once at Alfie Birds I met up with MelSally & Leah where we got into the line awaiting to go upstairs to the beauty unknown. We were called up at 1.30pm by Ray who gave us our first goody bag. We then made our way up to the top floor which was by far the best decision. It meant we could walk around & talk to the brands whilst it wasn't too busy. 

A few of my favourite brands that I spoke to were;

A skincare brand using British honey & beeswax to create a natural product 

A luxury bath, body & skin care brand which are used to awaken the mind, indulge all of your senses & brighten your skincare

A brand that offer those affordable but luxury handbag essentials which are on trend & are perfect for gifts!

After chatting with all of the brands around the venue, we filled up on sweets & cakes which were delicious & a perfect way to end a great day. 

At the end of the event Ray & Tor threw an amazing giveaway & I managed to walk away with an absolutely beautiful necklace by A Midnight Wonderland which will most probably be featured in my next favourites post!



Before we left, we had a quick click of our camera's in front of this amazing wall outside of The Custard Factory



Coat - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Nike


Thank you Ray & Tor for such an amazing event :) it was lovely to meet you both & I can't wait for the next one!!

A few pictures of some of the goodies I came back with;






There was a lot more but these products have definitely caught my eye :) can't wait to use all of these & report back so keep your eyes peeled!

Thank you for reading 

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)







No comments:

Post a Comment