Sunday 28 September 2014

Shoe Collection

I think most girls have a constantly growing shoe collection & i'm definitely no exception. I have some pairs that I've had for years & just never get bored of & others that I have a love/hate relationship with. Either way, I love shoes! They're such a weakness & I could spend all of my money on shoes if I really wanted to!

Anyway, here's my shoe collection :)

Click on the shop name to find the shoe or a similar option

(Disclaimer - I'm not showing off I just love reading about other people's shoe collections & wanted to do a blog post of my own) 

- Heels - 




















- Flats - 


- Boots - 













Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment