Sunday 15 February 2015

January Favourites

Oh em gee! How is it already the second month in 2015? This year is going to fly!

Anyway, here are my January favourites!


1. Philosophy Shower Gel 



These smell like a dream. I could finish there but I guess I need to expand! I've been loving these the past month. They smell divine (as i've already pointed out) & also feel really good on the skin. I love the packaging as well as the bright colours! The only downside is that they're on the rather pricey side being £14. However if you click on the title right now, they're half price!!




My usual exfoliating skincare routine consists of the 'Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains' which is great when I want to feel 'exfoliated.' But sometimes, my eczema doesn't agree with such harsh products. This is when I get my papaya peel out. I tend to use this during the winter months as my eczema is at it's worst. It's dreamy, soft, smells amazing & does the job. It's also useful as a face mask if you're looking for some extra TLC.




This has been a long favourite of mine but since I purchased my two Jo Malone perfumes, I seem to have neglected it a little. This month, I've found myself using it more & more & I don't know why I stopped in the first place. It's blissfully sweet but also really light & perfect for a day time scent.





In the past, I've been a little against using this as I've always preferred 'higher end' moisturiser's. I got these for Christmas & they have completely changed my opinion! The packaging is simple yet stylish & they smell pretty darn good too. The night cream is by far my favourite being more of a gel base. Once applied, my skin feels nourished & moisturised for hours on end!





This one is a little cheat as I've been loving this ever since I got it but for some reason, I feel like I'm picking it up that little bit more. The colour is so bright & mesmerising & the material is to die for. Love, love, love!




The perfect film for a lazy weekend when you want your heart warming. 





I've always been wary of buying long coats as I'm a petite person but when I saw this beauty on the ASOS sale over Christmas, I just had to buy it. I've been wearing it non-stop. It's really versatile & can really dress an outfit up or down.


Check out my previous 'favourites' posts - 

December Favourites
November Favourites
October Favourites 


Thank you for reading

Love
xx





(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment