Wednesday 22 July 2015

Home Living | Lifestyle

You may have seen on Twitter or Instagram that Stephen & I have recently bought our first home together. It's been such an exciting but also exhausting experience which has been made slightly sweeter with all the furniture shopping.


Home Wish List
*



I am loving all things industrialised mixed with a little cottage theme too. Odd, yes but somehow I think it works! I've also been loving grey, copper & yellow so am hoping to incorporate this into my decor!

What are your home trends currently?

Love,
xx





(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment